This small paperback codebook puts the essential probate and uniform trust code statutes at your fingertips. Serves as a companion to Administering Trusts in Oregon, but is also a useful stand-alone resource. Includes significant 2019 legislation. This publication is not available on BarBooks™.
- ORS Chapter 111 — General Provisions
- ORS Chapter 112 — Interstate Succession and Wills
- ORS Chapter 113 — Initiation of Estate Proceedings
- ORS Chapter 114 — Administration of Estates Generally
- ORS Chapter 115 — Claims; Actions and Suits
- ORS Chapter 116 — Accounting, Distribution and Closing
- ORS Chapter 117 — Estates of Absentees
- ORS Chapter 118 — Estate Tax
- ORS Chapter 128 — Trusts; Charitable Activities
- ORS Chapter 129 — Uniform Principal and Income Act
- ORS Chapter 130 — Uniform Trust Code
Order your copy today by visiting our online bookstore. You may also contact our CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or 1-800-452-8260, ext. 413.