Available for Purchase. ORDER NOW!
- Trying to collect a judgment or enforce a lien?
- Having trouble locating the debtor or the debtor’s assets?
- Need to know what property is subject to execution?
Creditors’ Rights and Remedies can help!
This book contains the latest developments in debtor-creditor law and a wealth of practice tips to make you an efficient and effective lawyer. The 2016 revision completely updates the prior revision and supplement, and also includes several revised chapters from Foreclosing Security Interests. It focuses on Oregon case law and statutes, and presents explanations of federal law where applicable.
Table of Contents:
- Provisional Process
- Alternatives to Bankruptcy: Assignment for Benefit of Creditors or Receivership
- Statutory and Possessory Liens
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Practical Discovery
- Decedents’ Estates
- Proceedings in Support of Execution
- Fraudulent Conveyances and Creditors’ Bills
- Self-Help Remedies under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Judicial Foreclosure of Security Interests in Personal Property
- UCC Article 9
Order your copy today by visiting our online bookstore. You may also contact our CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or 1-800-452-8260, ext. 413.