Damages will help you:
- Evaluate a case quickly and competently.
- Analyze both plaintiff and defense strategies in damage claims.
- Determine the types of damage awards and remedies available to your client.
From compensatory damages to punitive damages to nonmonetary remedies, the award of damages is what brings your client to the civil courtroom. Damages is your essential resource to determine the types of damage awards and remedies that may be available to your client.
Table of Contents:
- Compensatory Damages
- Nominal Damages
- Punitive Damages
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Distress
- Loss of Earnings and Earning Capacity
- Medical Expenses
- Impaired Living Capacity
- Contributory Negligence and Comparative Fault
- Loss of Service
- Wrongful Death
- Defamation and Invasion of Privacy
- Civil Rights and Employment Discrimination
- False Imprisonment
- Interference with Contractual and Business Relations
- Securities Laws
- Physical Injury To or Loss of Chattels
- Dispossession of Personal Property
- Invasions of Real Property, Including Environmental Damage
- Tortious Injury to Property in Admiralty
- The Standard Fire Insurance Policy and other Direct-Loss Policies
- Contracts for the Sale of Goods
- Employment Contracts
- Construction Contracts
- Land Sale Contracts
- Special Damages for Breach of Contract
- Loss of Profits
- Liquidated Damages
- Attorney Fees and Costs
- Prejudgment Interest
- Mitigation of Damages
- Collateral Benefits and the Collateral-Source Rule
- Additur and Remittitur
Order your copy today by visiting our online bookstore. You may also contact our CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or 1-800-452-8260, ext. 413.