Available for Preorder! Order Your Copy Today.
This new offering is a resource developed in conjunction with the Military and Veterans Law Section. It highlights the vast military presence in Oregon, underscoring the need for legal resources to support our veterans and military. It also provides information about legal rights and benefits that may alter how you practice when your client or opponent is a veteran or military servicemember.
- Who Is a Veteran?
- Military Branches
- Oregon’s Military Presence
- Criminal Law for Veterans
- Getting Military Records, and Witnesses: Privacy Act, FOIA, and Touhy Requests
- The US Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- State Veterans’ Benefits and Resources
- Employment and Re-Employment Rights
- Helping Servicemembers on Active Duty and Veterans as Civil Litigants, Consumers, and Taxpayers
- Family Law Issues
- PTSD and TBI: Issues in Administrative and Criminal Forums
- Veteran-Focused Service Organizations
Order your copy today by visiting our online bookstore. You may also contact our CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or 1-800-452-8260, ext. 413.