Administering Trusts in Oregon includes all you need to know to ensure your clients’ peace of mind. With this new edition, you will confidently represent your clients under the Oregon Uniform Trust Code and always be prepared with up-to-date, essential information on trust administration.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Role of Trusts in the Estate Planning Process
- Overview of the Oregon Uniform Trust Code
- Trust Substitutes
- Trustee Selection and Succession
- Trustee’s Duties, Powers, and Liabilities
- Administration Procedures
- Principal and Income
- Tax Aspects of Trust Administration
- Trust Investments
- Creditors’ Rights and Spendthrift Clauses
- Charitable Trusts
- Special-Needs Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Oregon Rule against Perpetuities
- Modification, Revocation, and Termination
- Tax Issues in Postmortem Administration
- Ethics and Conflicts of Interest
- Environmental Liability Issues
A special thank you to the following editors and authors for their time and contributions to this new edition:
Stephen E. Kantor; Carolyn W. Miller; Hilary A. Newcomb; Ian T. Richardson; Robert J. Saalfeld; Jeffrey G. Moore; Susan N. Gary; Eric R. Foster; Paul F. McClay; Erin Keys MacDonald; Timothy J. Wachter; Stephanie E. Carter; Margaret Vining; Caitlin M. Wong; Eric Wieland; Walker Clark; Christopher P. Cline; Joshua E. Husbands; R. Brent Berselli; Melissa May; Julie Nimnicht; Emily Hogan; Emily V. Karr; Susan B. Bock; Matthew Whitman; Susan A. Bower; Christine P. Brown; Valerie Sasaki; Peter R. Jarvis; Carson Bowler.
Order your copy today by visiting our online bookstore. You may also contact our CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or 1-800-452-8260, ext. 413.