Represent your juvenile clients effectively with Juvenile Law: Delinquency. Written by public defenders, state attorneys, private practitioners, and judges, this second volume of Juvenile Law deals with issues relevant to delinquency cases, from custody and intake through appeals, as well as expunction of juvenile court records. It offers a thorough examination of the Juvenile Code as well as the code’s case law interpretations, includes the latest 2019 legislative developments, and is full of practice tips. This volume also includes the full text of the Juvenile Code and bills passed in 2018 and 2019, for quick reference to the statutes. Order your copy today and have the solutions your clients need at your fingertips.
Table of Contents
- History, Philosophy, and Basic Structure of the Juvenile-Justice System in Oregon
- Confidentiality of Records in Juvenile Proceedings
- Ethics and Standards
- Informal Disposition, Prevention, and Diversion
- Prepetition Issues, Detention, and Waiver
- Preadjudication Issues
- The Delinquency Adjudication
- The Delinquency Disposition
- Postdisposition Issues
- Expunction of Juvenile Court Record
Table of Forms
Table of Statutes and Rules
Table of Cases
Order your copy today by visiting our online bookstore. You may also contact our CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or 1-800-452-8260, ext. 413. Use code “JUVLAW2019” and save 10%.