Trying to collect a judgment or enforce a lien? Having trouble locating the debtor or the debtor’s assets? Need to know what property is subject to execution? Creditors’ Rights and Remedies can help! This book contains the latest developments in debtor-creditor law and a wealth of practice tips to make you an efficient and effective lawyer. Since the prior update, substantial changes in this area of law have come about through changes from the legislature and the courts, and through the availability and growth of information technology. The 2016 revision completely updates the prior revision and supplement, and also includes several revised chapters from Foreclosing Security Interests. It focuses on Oregon case law and statutes, and presents explanations of federal law where applicable.
This resource is now available as individual chapter eBook downloads on the OSB online store.
Click on a link below to purchase one of these eBooks.
- Alternatives to Bankruptcy: Assignment For the Benefit of Creditors or Receivership
- Decedents’ Estates
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Fraudulent Conveyances and Creditor’s Bills
- Judicial Foreclosure of Security Interests in Personal Property
- Practical Discovery
- Proceedings in Support of Execution
- Provisional Process
- Self-Help Remedies Under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Statutory and Possessory Liens
- UCC Article 9
All eBooks are delivered immediately after purchase into the My Content page of your OSB account. If you are not an OSB member and don’t yet have an account, you can create a nonmember account on the OSB login page.