Most lawyer-client disputes involve fees. A clear, written agreement between lawyer and client can help prevent misunderstandings, fee disputes, and malpractice claims. The fifth edition of Fee Agreement Compendium is an essential practice tool that covers important information Oregon lawyers need regarding ethics issues, billing costs, credit issues, retainer letters, and IOLTA. In addition to the entire volume being available at our OSB online store, now there are also convenient PDF versions of each chapter that can be purchased separately–including the forms that go with each one.
Click on a link below to purchase one of these eBooks!
- Ethics Issues Arising in Fee Agreements
- Billing Costs
- The Truth in Lending Act and Attorney Fee Retainers
- OSB Fee Arbitration Program
- Drafting Tips for Fee Agreements
- Retained or Not Retained – You May Need to Prove It
- IOLTA in Relation to Fee Agreements
- Contingent Fee Agreement
- Hourly Fee Agreement
- Limited Representation and Alternative Fee Agreements
- Fixed-Fee Agreement
- Referral Agreement between Lawyers
- Domestic Relations Fee Agreement
- Independent Adoption Fee Agreement
- Probate Fee Agreement
- Criminal Law Fee Agreement
- Entity Formation Fee Agreement
- Workers’ Compensation Fee Agreement
- Social Security Fee Agreement
- Third-Party Personal Injury Fee Agreement
- Bankruptcy Fee Agreement
All eBooks are delivered immediately after purchase into the My Content page of your OSB account. If you are not an OSB member and don’t yet have an account, you can create a nonmember account on the OSB login page.